Are you getting a lot of resistance when enrolling clients from colder lead sources?
In today’s video, I’m going to share:
- The “Try Me Offer” concept
- How this offer can get you more clients
- How this offer can help you start creating long term relationships with your clients
Watch the video below to know more!
What did you think of this video?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and share your thoughts about this framework.
- Like and Share this post if you found this video helpful.
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
Want to Work Together to Get You More Clients?
Here are some of the ways my team and I are helping our clients win:
- Work with me to map out a business growth plan by auditing your existing business and funnels
- Create a webinar or VSL slide deck and script
- Build an entire webinar or VSL funnel including your funnel pages, slide deck, page copy, tech integrations, email follow up, and ad set up
- Set up and manage your ads (Facebook, Youtube, Google, LinkedIn)
- Manage your funnel with split testing and copy iteration
This is perfect for you if you are a coach, consultant, or service provider looking for more clients. You have an existing offer and it’s selling well to referrals but you want to scale up to reach more people and get more qualified prospects.
My team and I aren’t cheap but reasonable given our skill level and experience.
Not Ready for a Call…Yet?
I get it. There are so many people selling webinars or coaching experts on how to build their business. Who do you trust? It’s important to do your due diligence.
Read, watch, and listen to some of my articles, speeches, and interviews below. When you are ready, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
⇒ Want to enroll more high end clients? Watch my speech at the national conference of a leading CRM company.
⇒ Read some of my latest business and leadership articles for Entrepreneur.
⇒ Listen to my interview with the CEO of Ontraport.
⇒ Read over and hear testimonials from my clients.
⇒ Hear more about my services and book a call here.